We are happy to announce the application submission procedure for the 10th ASECU Youth International Conference and Summer School. The key information of the Summer School is:
🔷Topic of the conference: “Build a sustainable future in SEECs and Black Sea Region”
🔷Dates: 23-25 September 2021
🔷 Organizer: “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi, Faculty of Economy and Business Administration
🔷Registration Fees: FREE.
🔷 Official language: English.
To participate in the 10th ASECU Youth International Conference and Summer School, please, find detailed information about the requirements for participants and criteria for their selection in the Call for Papers. To submit your application and abstracts (for students), please access the following link:
Students who participate in the Summer School have a chance to win the Tsekouras Prize (http://asecu-youth.com/tsekouras-prize/) which is given annually for the best paper that will be presented at the Summer School of ASECU Youth. Besides, all participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance (an ECTS Credit Certificate).
The programme will consist of
- a scientific conference where students will present their papers,
- seminars targeted on students’ skills improvement provided by professors and business representatives (the topics confirmed are a) tips of making the successful application to the Erasmus+, Fulbright and other scholarships, b) successful interviewing & employment secrets), and
- leisure activities such as Global Village online (an event where delegations from different regions introduce their country by means of quizzes, interactive games, videos and music) and interactive games between the conference sessions!
⚫ New! 31 July – applications of participants and attendees
Should you join the 10th AYIC&SS as a participant, please, choose the option “other” and write the title of your paper below. Should you join the 10th AYIC&SS as an attendee, please, choose the option “I shall participate as an attendee“.
⚫ 5 August – notification of abstracts acceptance.
⚫ 10 August – deadline for the submission of final papers.
⚫ 20 August 2021 – notification of final papers acceptance.
⚫ 23-25 September – conference sessions and ASECU Youth educational and cultural block.
The following information can be found in the Call:
– Template for abstract and final paper,
– Final paper submission link,
– contact persons from the Organizing Committee.
🔷More detailed information can be found in the Call for Papers: