We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the 17th ASECU Conference “POST-COVID19 IN SEE AND BLACK SEA REGION – RESPONSES TOWARDS SDGS”. The event is jointly organized by the ASECU and the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Economics, Serbia. The Conference is organized in the honour of the 25th anniversary of ASECU and will be held in September 2021 in Belgrade, Serbia.
🔷Topic of the conference: “Post-COVID19 in SEE and Black Sea Region – Responses Towards SDGs”
🔷Format & venue: offline; University of Belgrade – Faculty of Economics, Serbia
🔷Outcomes: e-proceedings of introduced papers. Selected papers presented at the conference will be published in South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics (SEEJE) and Economic Annals.
– COVID-19 and SDGs: Policy and responses;
– The macroeconomic impact of COVID-19: national, sectoral, and regional effects;
– Income inequality and welfare state during and after COVID-19;
– Financial impact on firms and markets;
– Digitalization and growth for E-commerce;
– Post COVID-19 and New Green Deal;
– Socioeconomic changes and resilience.
30 April 2021 – submission of extended abstracts.
20 May 2021 – notification of acceptance of abstracts.
30 August 2021 – submission of full papers.
13-14 September 2021 – conference sessions.
🔷Registration Fees: FREE.
🔷More detailed information can be found in the Call for Papers: