Announcement for Professors, PhD students and students!
The Call for Participation to the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Architecture of World Economy (4I’s): Investment, Innovation, Industry, Integration” (10 December, 2020) is open! The Conference is organized by the Department of World Economy (Instagram: @worldec.rsue) of the Faculty of Economics and Finance at Rostov State University of Economics.
🔷Topic of the conference: “MODERN ARCHITECTURE OF WORLD ECONOMY (4I’S): INVESTMENT, INNOVATION, INDUSTRY, INTEGRATION”.
🔷Language: Russian, English.
- In person (presentation speech accompanied with slides up to 10 minutes; participation in discussion participation as an audience member),
- Part-time (preparation of thesis for publishing),
- Remote (online video streaming of the presentation).
🔷Outcomes: the collection of the papers is planned to be published and uploaded to the national informational and analytical database of Russian Science Citation Index at Elibrary.ru. All papers go through Antiplagiat system. All participants and speakers will receive the certificates of participation. The best papers will be recommended for publishing in “Vestnik of RSUE” and “Financial Research” candidate and doctor of science thesis list peer-reviewed journals.
🔷 Conference Topics
– After-effects of COVID-19 epidemic and new architecture of socio-economic systems;
– New drivers of economic growth: from corporation to state / corporate and state levels;
– Digital economy: future variability and creating new value;
– Globalization 4.0 and international economic relations forms transformation: investment, innovation, industry, integration.
30 November – application submission deadline. At: https://goo.gl/forms/NzduQJvWIdbSfdly1
30 November – paper submission deadline. To: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 December – conference sessions.
🔷Registration Fees: FREE.
🔷More detailed information can be found in the Call for Papers: