Announcement for Professors and PhD students
The Call for Participation to the 16th International Conference of ASECU (November 19, 2020) is open! This year the ASECU conference is organized by Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management (NSUEM) together with the Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region (ASECU).
Topic of the conference: “GLOBAL SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CHALLENGES AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
Format: online (on a Zoom platform).
Outcomes: By results of the conference e-proceedings with participants’ papers will be issued.
Who can participate:professors and PhD students.
- Economic and Social Measures of the Sustainable Development
- Digital Transformation of Economics: International and Regional Experience
- Science, Education and Business: Strategy of Integrational Cooperation
- Universities Management Models in 21th Century
- Regional Economic and Social Development
- Development of Intellectual and Human Capital
- Role of the Small and Middle Business in National Economics
- Innovations and Drivers of the Tourism Business Growth
- Problems and Perspectives of the Bank Area Development
- Past and Future of Audit and Accounting
- Legal Framework For Sustainable Regional Development
12 October – abstract submission deadline.
19 October – notification of abstract acceptance.
3 November – full paper submission deadline.
12 November – notification of paper acceptance.
16 November – fee payment deadline, issue of the Conference program.
19 November – conference sessions.
FREE for participants from ASECU member institutions (http://asecu-youth.com/members/).
More detailed information can be found in the Call for Papers: